1.8.09

24. August Sorrows

ugh. sorry, this has to be quick...(my eyes are a little teary & we're going to a friend's house)

just went through an afs-related argument with my mom. i woke up fine this morning (after yesterday) & now it's all coming back. my heart is once again, heavy. i need to go somewhere. reflect, be by myself. think. pause...

afs is making my emotions go wild. it's interesting but really tough...i think i need to start yoga. ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

it's making me sad that i'll have to miss my bro's b-day. it's making me sad that ppl are already making plans that exclude me. but then i remember: i'm making a beep-load of plans that exclude them. perhaps that's why my mom feels like she should be so included now. while she still can...

ah, revelation after some quiet & some thought. good stuff.

glad,

:)

[bt]

No comments:

Post a Comment