3.8.09

25. Composure

now that i've gotten ahold of myself (somewhat), i'll update on the preparations we've been doing for the garage sale this weekend...
for one, the wanted posters worked! so far, we've got quite a few "sellable items" from our neighbours & it's so kind of them. thank you! i'm incredibly grateful. :) however, what we underestimated was how many houses there are in our area. we printed 50 posters on the first round, then an extra 50 on the second. now we realize we need 75 more! yeesh. personally, i can't even believe i prepped & delivered that many posters! running to houses isn't that easy!

(in case i never explained, which i may not have, i just realized: the wanted posters are flyers i designed asking for donations in the form of "sellable items". i put them in my neighbours' mailboxes...)

excited to deliver 75 more tonight,

<3

[bt]

p.s. Goldie has recently informed me that "its"(sans apostrophe) is the possessive homonym. darn, i'm mad. i was falsely corrected a few years back & ever since, i've been making that mistake?! grammar is my thing. :( i'll be editing that mistake out of my entire blog now...

5 comments:

  1. lol! don't bother correcting all the old posts, that's too much work! i'm sure your followers will forgive you anyway ;)

    i wrote a post about you on my blog by the way! well, not about you, but you do have several paragraphs!

    P.S. you can refer to me by my real name if you'd like - i'm fine with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been using "Goldie" & i think it's got a ring to it. :P i think i'll stick to it. :)

    i'll be sure to check out that post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!! that's soo cool! i'm touched. <3

    (i found it :P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, good :)

    (i'm pretty sure i put a link to my blog in my name when i post on your site)

    ReplyDelete