19.6.09

2. Summer List 2009

The thing about lists like these is that when making them, one becomes extremely enthusiastic, and therefore, one becomes overly ambitious. At least that's the way I make them...

1.Do at least 50% of what's on this list...
2.Go to the Amusement Park.
3.Run 1.5 mile in 9.0min.
4.Read 3 books.
5.Go to a Fine Arts Exhibition.
6.Have at least 15 blog posts published.
7.Have a going-away party. *sniff*
8.Go to the Animal Museum.
9.Watch Crocodile Dundee.
10.See my peeps!

Wow, that's not quite as extensive as I thought it was going to be. I guess it makes it more achievable...

Catch ya later!

[bt]

3 comments:

  1. Aw! :) & so it begins. Not bad for a first post, my dear.

    I'll follow this bad boy all summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait, did I just write that for THIS post? Woops. Okay well, what I want to say about this one is I LOVE THE LIST!!! :)
    Can I provide you with Crocodile Dundee so that I can watch it with you?!?! PLEAAAASE?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, the Crocodile Dundee referred to you, my dear. We decided that you would show me the bottom-cleaning toilet thing-a-mabobber. ;)

    ReplyDelete