13.6.10

121. AFS pique-nique & other updates

ok, so i've been so busy doing the s-word (& it's NOT a 3-letter nor 4-letter word, in case your mind wanders) that i haven't had the time to blog. i don't want to get into it cause it just too depressing & plain out annoying & want to kill it...which interestingly enough reminds me of how much i just want to slap Beyoncé when i hear "I'm Just a Boy". Like ACTUALLY, very little annoys me more. She just sounds so...BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. Like what is up with that weird fake shaking of her voice? ("If I were a boy-oy-oy-oy-oy-oy-oy-oy-oy-oy-oy-oy-oy-oy-oy-oy-oy-oy, I think I would understa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-and...I'd listen to her-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er"...you get the point. Isn't she better than that?) Like, that's just disgusting & I just want to slap her to make it stop. & I also go crazy when I see her dance. & some of her other songs are just as embarassing. I'm sorry I'm talking violent but yeah...

Last WE, I went to a wedding, which I don't think I blogged about & probably should've but um...s-word. It was HOT, & fine & it's been a week so I won't go into details.

Last night was "prom", which was more like a dance/friendly night club deal, which is what I prefer. It's actually one of the best things ever to just dance. Just dance. Go Gaga, cherry cherry boom boom. P-p-p-pokerface, p-p-pokerface, na na na na. P-p-p-pokerface, p-p-pokerface...lol
The evening started well cause I dined with my friends at a nice resto but had a twist when I saw that the teacher I don't get along with was chaperoning. The night got better when we started to do the Macarena & this other cowboy-styled dance & then it all came to a halt when my date tried to confess...When that load blew over, I spent a good moment with him just lying on the grass, watching stars (as friends) & the night ended amazing cause I kicked off my heels & freaking danced my heart out amidst darkness & strobe lights & 4 other dance maniacs. It's so great when you can feeeeeeel the music just go through you & pump out all the energy. It feels good. So good! (DUN DUN) So good! Cause I got you, da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaa da. I feel nice, dananananaaaa, like su- oops....lol

Today, I went to the AFS pique-nique, which was a family deal as in, all members invited. It sucks to see parents not as enthusiastic as the kids but what the hell, right? It was a lot of fun seeing them all again but really, 5h DOES NOT SUFFICE. Especially compared to the WEs...Anyway, after lunch, we went into the prehistoric park & I had a good time. It's basically an exposition the lifestyles from paléolithique to the Bronze Age. I love this kind of stuff so I enjoyed myself. I got to see a guy make fire, there was a pottery section, a wool section & a metal section. I made prehistoric bread & ate it too (yeahhhhhhhhhhhh baby) & I got so throw big javelins down a hill with 6 of the guys (how is it that I'm the only girl with the urge to throw a javelin???) into a stack of hay. I felt pretty damned prehistoric :p

ciao

[bt]

No comments:

Post a Comment