24.5.10

113. First day of summer...

oh how i dread summer. i swear it just wasn't intended for me. it's not that i don't like the warmth & it's not that i don't like the sun. heck, i love the sun. but physically, my body is just incapable of adapting to >20°C weather. i'm sure a number of you out there know what i mean...

today is the first day i spent in a tank top. this is about as hot as i can take, which means that when you step outside, you literally cannot tell the difference in temperature cause there ain't one! it's one of the weirdest feelings out there, i find, & it's one of the few things i appreciate about the heat. me, i like breeze. i feel stuffy when all is still. & icky too.

i love listening to the birds chirp though. clear blue skies. crazy amounts of daylight is also much appreciated, especially in the morning. cool nights. that's all good for me. ;)

[bt]

p.s. How's the weather back home? At least my friends get to enjoy the weather (if it's nice, that is) since THEY'RE ALREADY ON SUMMER VACATION. Wat da hell?! I mean, enjoy, guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment