5.5.10

109. live!

i haven't exactly been shooting for quality as much as quantity so go easy on me, ok?

host sis is a rider & host family wanted to show me so we went to chantilly (horse-riding, nearly pompous & only the most arrogant & classy city in France; if they're not wearing RL, they're wearing RL).

set-up for the occasion.

terrier with master.

there was a storm so i tried to take lightning but light being the things that moves at the speed of speeds, well, um, kinda hard to catch. i took dozens of pics & this is the closest thing i got. a blurry cotton candy. the lights look really awesome though.

so this is my accumulation of notes since the beginning of the year. with class monday to saturday, 34h/week, this is the physical representation of how much i have to cram for the upcoming month...

& i don't exactly write big either...

this is my biggest fear. falling off the edge. of anything.

my italian gals & i.

la manche between the UK & France, right be where we stayed this WE; sweetness. if you stare at the generators individually, you might get the impression that the other ones are moving...at least that what i see...

i know, right? i know it's cruel but when i was looking at this fish & all of his buddies, i couldn't help wondering how many people it would take to um, eat him...i'm sry if my mind's always on food. it was completely unintentional & in no way personal (towards the fish). it was more like a flattery because his size was just so astonishing. honest!

i had to wait a bit to get this guy (or gal?) to have at least ONE eye looking my way. :p

this picture makes it seem like there's a perspective problem (genre, Alice in Wonderland) but no joke, the frog is actually THAT small, lol

this was my friends' & my favourite fish in the tank. it's one hell of a fish, isn't it? for some reason, it reminds me of Oprah...

[bt]

No comments:

Post a Comment