22.4.10

105. Shows, Woes & REALLY BIG Egos

Shows.
We finished our second choreography last night for the show at the end of the year so I'm happy about that. The theme is Africa, which I'm not too thrilled about. It's not that I don't appreciate but it's just not the way I feel like dancing so much, you know? Anyway, the one we finished last night was is the better one so far cause we got a new teacher (maternity leave) whose movement is more coherent to mine.

Woes.
So this guy in my class who I'm (was) friends with, well, I really don't want to be friends with him anymore. Actually, I kind of hate all of the guys I know right now for reasons that are upcoming but this one in particular is extremely grossing me out. Here's why: He's pretty much the mose gentleman guy in the class but oh lord is he actually um...perverted? Like really much so. I mean, I've gotten to be pretty good friends with him but recently he does random like, um sexy purring gesture at me...like groooooooooooooooss. & today the boys were fooling around making shadow puppets in SVT & they managed to make a dog to a blow job; he took on the role of the tongue. Anyway, so my woe is actually what petrified me. Two days ago, he comes up behind me & hold me & does something really wrong then right after, whispers something about my cul in my ear. I'm not really sure I should be sharing this anymore but wtv. It was freaking DISGUSTING?! & I can't look at him anymore & really don't want to talk to him, which he's not really getting cause we were "friends". Not anymore, we ain't!

REALLY BIG Egos.
If there's one thing I would LOVE to stab & completely ruin to shreds, it's the male ego. There is probably NOTHING I can't stand more. (I almost stopped watching One Tree Hill because I was so frustrated with Dan Scott's ego.) I just came out of gym class playing foot with the guys. I won't detail but I want to punch them all. & I hate the teacher. He so biased & just came out of sports school so he's young & plays the ego game with them. "Don't worry girls. It's normal that you don't play as well as the boys since you don't have as much street experience." **** you. He's seriously the worst teacher ever. Immature.

I'm out.

[bt]

No comments:

Post a Comment