14.2.10

85. Visual Aids (Happy Valentine's Day)

I won't explain cause I already did in posts 82-84 & I'm just too tired, which if you're a reader, you would know why...
Btw, I'm testing with smaller photos that you can click on to enlarge.

philosophy read for vacation...ugh. originally, this pic was to show "illusion", which i find is a reccuring theme in a lot of visuals. this book looks normal but actually, there is no text in the middle (spine). thank goodness cause that cuts my reading in half but you wouldn't have know that if i hadn't told you. ah...illusion :p i love how bad the human eye is. any better & we couldn't watch tv.

on se promène en Lorraine

the dolls from the B&B room i shared with host sis. i dare you to click on the photo & stare at the doll on the far right.

my bed; now tell me that isn't freaky.

it's bed, then breakfast (une chambre d'hôte)

my bed was slept in...

dessert by a fantastic cook (host bro's wife); apples & pears, cooked & pouched in filo; forget the name; 7.5/10

REAL german shepherds

on the bus from McD's to bowling & laser quest (italy 1&3)

i want this dog. (afs co-ordinator's dog)

another homemade card...
party food
a dance...guess which one..

No comments:

Post a Comment