14.2.10

83. Desire

You know the difference between "want" & "desire"? "Want" is like, "Um, yeah, ok, alright, sure, yes, I'm very sure. I want it." "Desire" is like ugh, you feel it in your gut & you just don't see yourself without it.
I desire going to university. So bad.

Two days ago, I went to the open house of EPSCI, an introductory 4-5 years to ESSEC, the second best school of economy in France for my host sis. Being second best, they have basically the best of best, the newest of new & I got to sit in what I consider to be a Lazyboy to listen to a one-hour lecture. I DESIRE to go to University. I DESIRE to cook & make meals. I DESIRE learning what I DESIRE to learn. I DESIRE taking notes. I DESIRE something familiar & something new, that is home & university. Ughhhhh, I WANT it so bad.

I love open house. I got to see the dorms too, which made me think back to when I was at boarding school. Too great. With all the free promotional highlighters & most importantly, all the study guides for the entrance exams (concours). Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Perhaps...should focus...BAC...catch...sleep...

*yawn*

[bt]

No comments:

Post a Comment