11.2.10

82. *More Than Words*

I love vacation, especially when I do stuff :)

This morning, I got back from an AFS sleepover with the girls. You know, thank goodness we're all girls cause it just wouldn't make sense with guys. I learned to play Clue, we made crêpes & we spent the entire day yesterday watching movies; a total of 6 movies!!! I've never watched so many at once but it was fantastic. I love them :)

We ate cereal & basically just sat in bed. Here's the list:
-Dany Boon (French comedian's show)
-American Party (Ryan Renolds)
-Hard Candy (Ellen Page)
-Le secte sans nom (a Spanish horror film)
-The Exorcism of Emily Rose
-American Pie: The Wedding

However, the first day, we went to Compiègne, a relatively large city nearby where we went shopping for the morning...or at least we tried cause it was soooooooo cold!! I was the only one who bought anything & it wasn't even a big thing. It was just yet another scarf but I really do plan on keeping it forever cause I just fell in love with it. Personally, I can't stand synthetics, whether clothes or food. I hate polyester, acrylic, etc. Basically, the uncomfortable, unwarm, staticky stuff that are non-biodegradeable. What's the point? Anyway, the scarf is navy & cotton. Nothing better than navy & cotton. So it's mine now :P
Same with food. Bleugh. I can't stand boxed, processed stuff. I can barely stand meatballs with all those chopped herbs & spices mixed in...NO thank you. I prefer a slab of meat over ground meat. I prefer a cone over a sundae. I prefer a bar of baking chocolate over truffles. Basically, I just don't like my food mixed...I think there's a name for that.

Anyway, after shopping, we went bowling & laser tagging. Laser tag sucked cause the one in Paris was a thousand times better & bowling was meh too cause they didn't even have seats so playing with 7 people was pas évident. I came in second, with a score of 80 something but I've got to admit that I had a little ducky beside my name, which meant that I had bars on our alley to help me, which I only used three times, I believe. It was cause the first two rounds, I knocked down 0 pins so then, I got pity & I got bars. :P Pourquoi pas?

Now it's back to work...BLEUGHHHH. & I'm extremely impatient about my Bac Blancs marks. EXTREMELY. GIVE THEM TO ME ALREADY?!!!!!!!!!!!!

[bt]

p.s. I got briefly addicted to iPod's Vortex game in Lorraine.
p.p.s. Next post...pictures!!! Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment