20.1.10

79. Almost Nothing Aggravates Me MORE

so i have this teacher, i won't say who (obviously) who likes to give me the same RIDICULOUS answer to my questions. i never thought i was THAT curious of a student but apparently, i am.

"i've never seen them ask that on the BAC so it doesn't matter"

WTF.WTF.WTF.

what kind of STUPID answer is that?????? seriously, VERY few things aggravate me more. aren't teachers supposed to answer my questions? ESPECIALLY if they're related to the topic of study? or even if i'm just inquisitive, just give me answer so that i can understand, even if i'm being meticulous about the details. who cares???

"god is great"

that's another one of his (or her) answers. i needed a logical, SCIENTIFIC explanation, not some random religious irrelevant answer.

PLUS, in my defense, when he/she tells me that i'm being too meticulous, how does he expect me to sort my meticulous questions from my general questions if i don't even know the answer to them before i ask them? it doesn't make sense. why can't this teacher just be a teacher & satisfy my scientific curiousity? you know, share some of his/her knowledge?

that's the problem with schooling here: it's all about the BAC & not really what comes after as in if it's not on it, don't study it. i mean, i'm 18 years-old so i would have thought that we're passed that immature level of study where we only learn what's on the test. i thought adults were a little less "structured".

honestly, i don't mind it THAT much but at some point, it gets just unacceptable. you know if all the experts in each of my subjects took the BAC in that subject, they would probably fail? cause it's not about what you know hence what you write but HOW you write it. it's all about presentation & organisation & that bothers me.

i have to get back to work now,

[bt]

1 comment:

  1. I agree! once again you've explained it far better than i could have. :)

    ReplyDelete