6.1.10

76. la bise

la bise is a traditional way of greeting someone that you know the first time you see them that day, or to say goodbye if you're not going to see someone for a long time. a kiss to the left, a kiss to the right; you get to brush cheeks with all your favourite people everyday.boys are kind of prickly even though they shave. girls have squishier cheeks & i don't like it when people's faces are still sticky because of slow-absoring cream or aftershave. but la bise is a main reason perfume is so popular in this country, i think...& yes, i'm just weirdly observant like that. i think it's one the best things ever & it's one thing i want to keep with me so just know that i'm not crazy if ever my face starts getting too close to your's.

bisous

[bt]

2 comments:

  1. That is fantastic.
    I think I'll take it up.
    :)

    I'm glad you can comment on my blog now.
    It makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and in the morning at school you can hear a chorus of little smacking noises, have you noticed?

    ReplyDelete