26.10.09

53. Just Because

i'm blogging today just because..

it's nice :)

i just read my last post, which i wrote half asleep so i don't actually remember what i wrote, which i good cause i realize how much better i write when i'm half conscious...

ah, good ol' consciousness a.k.a, the current topic of philo. shoo-bee-doo-bee-doo...*jeopardy song*
honestly, believe it or not, i don't actually have a post topic, hehe...

but you know what, i just discovered that my sister is taking stress leave, which means woot!, which means i'm gonna call here, which means woot! woot!, or better yet hoot! hoot! but i won't say why this time...

so yeah, i'm just taking it easy, you know. :) oh yeah, sweetness. i've been working all morning, which isn't actually true cause i got up at 1:15, which also isn't actually true cause due to the time change, which was actually two night ago, but i forgot to change, i actually got up at 12:15 in real life, which isn't as shameful as 1:15...phew

obviously, i'm ipod-ing, which i've discovered helps me concentrate when i work...go figure. i'm glad SOMETHING can help me concentrate, gosh..& i'm very proud of all the songs i put on it before coming cause they're honestly keeping me sane.

my emploi de temps was too chargé so i got rid of my international courses, which is bittersweet (i got attached again...) but i wouldn't have been able to pass them for the BAC anyway, so wtv. it's bittersweet but just takes some getting used to.

the first thing i did when i got my package was clip my nails & then yesterday, i painted them a light, one-layered silver. i considered a dark maroon but wasn't bold enough...next time

everything they eat here is so creamy :S

oh yeah, last thing, i'm going to paris tomorrow with my italian AFS friend, woot! i love her, she's very easy going like me & we both adore each other's clothes. & she has this purse that i'm sooooooo jealous of cause she bought it for 1, and i mean UN euro?! at a street second-hand sale. it's a cowboy-brown leather of a beauty...*sigh* i'll let you know how paris goes!!

back to work...
& all because i came to computer to look up miscible...

love

[bt]

2 comments:

  1. Bou! Is it just gonna be you and her?

    Mama isn't too thrilled about that idea :P

    TAKEN...remember? lol

    I love you.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiii! I didn't really have time to go through the whole blog, but I'd like to ask you something. :D I've been following your blog for a week or so, and I'd like to go to France or Spain, too on exchange. Yeah, but here comes the question: I see you fundraised your exchange year? How excactly did you get 5000 $ (euros?) fundraised? My dream has always been to explore the world as much as I can, but my family really isn't superrich and they/I can't afford it. I've already collected money, and I have like 1000 €, but you know, even if I got the (about) 6000, there would still be all kinds of holes for money during the year... Uhhmm this text came out longer than I expected. :D I hope you'll give me some good advice how to get moneeey. Thanks so much and greetings from finland. :D

    ReplyDelete