3.9.09

38. How Can I Leave A Face Like That?

(this is princesse/poopface/poops/baby)


oh...i've been very naive.

until "yesterday" (since i've stayed up 'til 4 in the morn.) i never realized how many people i've involved in this amazing project of mine. sooo many people have been calling, e-mailing, instant messaging & meeting me left & right that i'm overwhelmed! it is a wonderful feeling to know that so many people...care.

now i realize just how much i'm going to miss these people...

& yup, you saw quite right that it is now 3:53 a.m. i'm rather tired & not really sure if this will benefit me or completely exhaust me in my upcoming jetlag. i'm going to put my bet on the latter since i've got to survive 2 days of paris-touring starting at 8 a.m., which is 2 a.m. here time. yikes!

i'll be leaving home for the airport in 6h so i think i'm crazy. i should really be in bed but i stayed up packing & i'm still not entirely finished, although i'm really tired.

& no, i'm not excited.

anyways, as a last note from my home, i'd like to say a big THANK YOU to anybody at all who has contributed to making this experience (it's NOT a trip) a reality. i know people say this stuff a lot & usually, i'm like "yeah, no biggie. i helped a little. i gave a dollar. wtv." but it's soooo not "no biggie" when you're the person receiving the help. from my perspective, it's a rather amazing view where an entire crowd of individuals have collaborated to help...me. when you think of the ratio of "you to me", "you" is people & "me" is person.

wow. after a year & a half of prep & fundraising, can today really the big day???

love,

[bt]

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip Bernice! :D I'm going to miss you! :'( I'll be reading your blog!

    Ollie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernice!
    It's tessa!
    Omgosh, you're officially THERE!
    I hope you're not too tired and paris is all it seems to be!
    I'm sure you're doing great, keep it up!!
    :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete