27.8.09

37. Underestimation.

i'd like to announce today that after blogging for a over two months, i'm very surprised; cyberspace is not what i had expected...

today, i discovered that a fellow blogger named lucie (my first follower) has written a post about...MY [bt]log. mine. & entire post. can i say holy cow?

in all honesty, i would've NEVER thought that the english language (i give it my best effort but it's never been a forte) could take me this far but apparently it has. i'm so pleased, grateful & pleasantly shocked. it's a nice feeling to know that others give any attention at all to what i have to say & even nicer when they can relate. :) it's crazy cause to me, it's just me. i'm just me & i just write but apparently, i pose some kind of significance...

originally, i foresaw a blog that kept track of my AFS adventure w/ my friends & family as occasional readers. now, (i'm not saying i'm some big shot or anything) i've got readers (woot!), followers (woot! woot!)v AND a post about my blog (wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!).

now THAT'S cool. :P

happy,

[bt]

No comments:

Post a Comment