10.8.09

29. Vente de Garage: Day 2

ok, so we raked in a whopping $357.35 after the two days. woot... & $200 of it shouldn't even count because i got it from selling a set of winter tires. if it hadn't been for that, i'd be nowhere...

i'm desperately in need of $$ right now cause i want to have it all handed in by the end of this week. afs is starting to get on my bum about it & it's making me nervous. :S i got a BIG red stamp saying "LONG OVERDUE" or something like that. yikes! :S for now, i'm $550 away so i've been sending out sponsorship request letters all day. i shall carry an imaginary rabbit leg with me for luck. i really hope they want to help me! (cause apparently "fingers crossed" doesn't work in my favour)

on a different note: my host mother & i have been corresonding & it's fabulous! they're painting my room turquoise, framboise & bambou. w/ rideaux multicolors!!!!

aw, shucks.

i replied that i felt spoiled & she took it as a compliment. :S oh boy...i'd better not come back a brat. i give you all permission to slap me sane if that happens. no joke.

what else?...oh yeah! i found out they accept my bank card over there so my mom will be able to transfer money to me!! woot!

last thing: grocery bagging ain't gonna happen...:( although my sister is really on a roll for her fund-raising! woot!

oh so desperate,

<3

[bt]

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you'll be with an adorable family :)
    Where are you staying in Franceee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayy bernice! i'll add your blog to my list of ones to follow, hahaha. (i'm a bit of a blogwhore like that:$)

    and, its awesome to see my name on the list, even though i've only given like $2. if i wasn't broke i'd try to help out more, je le jureee

    anyways, good luck on all future endeavors! i'll be reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. in the Picardie region, an hour away from Paris!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Hope you will go often to Paris!
    Mr D.

    ReplyDelete