29.7.09

21. Friendly Neighbourhood Services

Ok so my internet just gave up on me so I'm writing this on good ol' Word. Sucks cause my best mate really needs me right now on MSN & um, other reasons too...

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY n00b!!!!!! Not that he'll read this anytime soon but you know, I've always wanted to make some kind of shout-out to a friend. :P

Ah, so the point of this post is actually to show off the pamphlet that I've worked on all day (took me 12 WHOLE hours, to be exact). I gotta admit, it's pretty dang sveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Voici the screen shot...
Wooot!

hoping these pamphlets do their deed once i send them out,

<3

[bt]

p.s. just to clarify, it's july 29, 12:54 a.m., as the automatic blog date & time will be inaccurate by the time i actually post this...

p.p.s. 38 days & counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment