10.7.09

11. Merde Again.

ALSNKFASIOGVH AWOEITANHSL;DTKJ AO[WTGJINSEO;TJASOTIGKHJAS;GFOA:ogtAIO;H;

that's my frustration expressed in letters...

i'm soooo mad at myself right now, you've no idea...

I FORGOT AN AFS LANGUAGE TEST APPOINTMENT.

FORGOT.

WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?

here's why it sucks:
1.i was looking forward to this since it was presented to me
2.i've disappointed 4 people at the least: my mom, the AFS test-scheduler, the AFS head & the person from the US who was waiting to test me. Merde.
3.now my day is boring...
4.i'm demonstrating lack of dedication. Merde.
5.ppl are mad at me
6.i feel like merde.
7.i half blame forgetting on my staying up too late every night & the fact that i was sick-ish last night (not very legit.)

so there.
that was my morning.
shame. :(
gah.
bye.

[bt]

1 comment:

  1. my test-scheduler just wrote back: "these things happen," she says...

    *major huge sigh*

    ReplyDelete