28.6.09

6. Productive...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

A delicious $200 just got added to my $5000 goal. Thanks to the generosity of many...

UNO. For Prom, I organized the transportation for 44 kids: a city bus! Tout le monde had to pay $16. $17 if they paid late. Anyway, my original plan was to give people a last minute ride to Prom in case they didn't have one at the last minute. And sure enough at 10 o'clock the night before Prom, I added two people to the bus! My job was done & I was prrr-oud. :)

So now I've collected an extra $65 from the additional kids, which almost everyone has agreed to let me keep to give to AFS cause technically, I owe it back to them. And even though it's hard to tell, I can't help but be all smiley inside. :D

DOS. The garage sale went AWESOOOOOOOOOOME! No rain. Yips! I made $137 & I got to hang with the twins & their parents. Good times. I like them. They're good people. :)

With my inexperience, this is what happened...(feel free to laugh at me if you want :P). I sold a sewing machine for $8, four movies for $1 & I almost sold a $1000 gold watch for...$2. Yeah, that's right. DOS DOLLARES. You should've seen the hate spewing out of the woman's eyes when I told her I couldn't sell it to her. She knew what that watch was worth. Oh yeah, she knew... And clearly, I didnt. Oops...hehe.

However, I did manage to sell a hockey helmet for $17, two beach umbrellas for $15 apiece & a cabinet for $30. Cool beans & mucho yips!!!

Cheeeeeeeeeeyao!

<3

[bt]

No comments:

Post a Comment