9.4.10

97. shopaholic? shopaphobic.

so i just came back from a day at the mall with my host sister & her friend. bof...

i don't know what it is with me but i don't really enjoy it. there's just nothing that really interests me & the rare article that does? well, the prices aren't exactly accomodating & i refuse to buy something if i don't really love it. so it ends up kind of depressing in a way.

on one hand, my host sister doesn't know how to not spend, so she totalled a whopping 115£ where as i spent a measly 5£. & it wasn't even for me...

last weekend, my mamie gave me 40£ so that i could buy myself a bag. my host sisters had went shopping with her for the day while i cooked chinese food for the family & they both came back with really nice purses. mamie considers me as her granddaughter too so she thought that i deserved a bag. it's really nice of her but i just don't think i can spend it. so what do it do? is it right for me to just keep the money & spend it on something i actually want? i'm not a huge bag person & ESPECIALLY not if it's made out of some crappy synthetic leather that makes me nautious whenever i take a whiff. bleugh.

i'm so freaking sick of my clothes. i brought 5 pairs of jeans with me when i came & i'm surviving on 2. 2 are too small & 1 is ripped at the crotch. & the 2 i'm living on are both too big. all my clothes are breaking down & i have nothing to wear for the summer. the only good thing i can think of is the fact that bringing less clothes back home means i just might make it into stuffing everything into my luggage. that's all.

i also have no summer shoes, even though i brought 7 pairs with me (1 nike running shoes, 2 tennis shoes, 1 flats, 1 boots, 1 flip flops & 1 heels)

help me.

[bt]

No comments:

Post a Comment