11.3.10

92. Shit day.

lack of knowledge of french culture bit me in the ass today...

this morning, i got my pencil case stolen; the most beautiful pencil case i've ever owned that my mom gave me two years ago, with all of my "babies" in it: four fountain pens, four highlighters, a protractor, a tube of refill leads, four ball-point pens, roller white-out, TWO sharpies, a ruler, a glue stick & a USB key (with EVERYTHING since the beginning of the year on it: school work, pictures, music, my brother's raps...plus it was a freaking beautiful key; FFFFFFFFFFFFFF THOSE PEOPLE!!!). I BASICALLY PACKED MY LIFE INTO MY PENCIL CASE. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHH SHIT GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MLAKGJLMAEKRZELMITYELMJKFSDMPAQOI3ZHM5RZKLEQSMLDJ23DTFGVRTYHFGETFGHSZT4RHR6DFSGDFGSDGFG3A5RT5RGHDFGVF ULAZEKGJFLFSDLIFGHFL/ZIQUDHFKFHJKVBNZPTUIHITYHNPKLQSDJFHQKSLJDRHZEJRNHRUHZOITUKJSGHBVPQIOEURHIPZRGFHRIHKFGBLKSDJGHPRIUTHMZAERKLJMSWLKFHQLMSRTFYHP42398YHT9PU8STHJKTGH3LIMUTHBKLGBCVNBQEMKRTUHZRQTJKHDQSPTOUI4HRMTOZEJRHTMZEKLTJUHMSLGJKHS?.DFGVBGMSKTUHRT35T(before this post, i hadn't realized just how much i had lost)

& it only gets better...

during gym, i got money stolen. at first, i thought that they had taken my wallet because it wasn't in it's usual place but then i found it in my bag, with just money missing. shit...

on the bright side, if there is one, i had my lead pencil & my famous jumbo eraser in my pocket so those didn't get stolen. & i don't really care if money gets stolen as long as all my cards & my wallet are still with me. it's crazy cause just this morning, i was admiring my pencil case & my wallet. at least i didn't take them for granted...

but shit anyway. & i'm plain out angry at how selfish people can be & how little they consider sentimental value.

gahhhh

yet another lesson for living in the real world.

[bt]

1 comment:

  1. Why would anyone steal a pencil case? That's just stupid :( Hope you feel betterrr <3<3<3

    -Clem :)

    ReplyDelete