19.11.09

59. Is it possible to eat too may prunes?

-is it ever! i think i'm immune to their effects...
-school, marks, university, studying, exams, WORK, etc. are making me feel like SEE-ARE-A-PEE
-going to starbucks makes me unbearably nostalgic; it sucks, it sucks, it sucks
-school is sucking the happiness out of me & i need someone to remind me again why i actually came to france. they tell you adapt & to feel at home, which took me about a day cause i'm adaptable. they don't tell you to be careful that if you feel too at home, the value of the experience diminishes exponentially. darn me. i truly believe i'm too well integrated, the operative word being "too".
-my brain hurts & the BAC makes me feel stuck cause i've already registered.
-ignore me cause i'm being overly depressing...
-but thanks for reading anyway.
-i love snow; why isn't is snowing by now??? right, i'm in a different country...

[bt]

2 comments: