7.9.09

40. School Is (insert profanity here) Hard

i want to cry.

but here are those pictures i promised...
airport.

hunger.pom poms.
view from plane window.

on the shuttle.
view from the shuttle.
my plane.
airplane dinner (before).
airplane dinner (after).
airplane breakfast.

first meal in france.
lol.
toilet & bathroom, separated.
converse are truly universal.
meal 2.
parisian sunrise.
for chan & razzaghs.
parisian architecture.
pigeon lady.
an australian called this "condom garbage"
musée d'orsée.
champs elysées.

street vendors.
moi.
half of us...

my big fat pony: a very public embarrassment
note the enormous nutella.
on our way...
from beneath.

some parisian guy.

waiting for the train to come...

view from my bedroom window.

more view.

my window.


bulletin board.


*sniff*

[bt]

5 comments:

  1. That is a HUGE container of Nutella :| Want.

    The pictures are great so far! I love this photo-documenting thing, please please keep it up! :)

    The converse picture is awesome - and it's true, they are universal aren't they! The Eiffel Tower from below is gorgeous, and HAHA at "My Big Fat Pony" in the middle of a busy area! I love that game. So pointless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My darling Bou!

    Why the tears? E-mail me and rant. I've had a bad-ish weekend too. Everything's so messy.

    I have to do the dishwasher now. Ouach.

    <3 Wuv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bernice :)

    It will get better, you're brilliant and within days everyone will love you and your french will be so flawless that school will all of a sudden be easy, I mean, you are Bernice after all. I have no doubts.

    Have you been to any of the museums yet? Spend extra time in Musee D'Orseilles for me, ok?

    My family and I send our love and warm thoughts, don't be sad!

    Lots of love
    -Genny (I'm just gonna sign because I am confounded by the list of options... darned technology)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bernice! Your pictures are so nice!
    They're artistic, i love it.
    And the view from your house is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for your kind comments. :) i think of you guys a lot but i'm happy to say that you were all right & i'm doing better!

    [bt]

    p.s. lucie, an at sign is ctrl+alt+à (the number nine)

    ReplyDelete